5 WEIRD WAYS TO MAKE MILLIONS | 2017

I had come across an article of young college girls dropping out of college and selling their virginity for millions and decided to blog about weird ways to can make millions in 2017.

1.  Selling Pet Rocks


This most likely is not a fad anymore but goes to show you that people will literally buy anything.

The first person to become a pet rock carrier indeed made millions along with the person who started doggles.

So if you think you have a corky idea that has not been generated yet than you have the potential you to make millions of dollars.

2.  Sell Virtual Real Estate 


Some of these are extremely hard to believe but bare with me because they are very true.  

There are people who spend millions on virtual things, such as real estate in the gaming world.  

If you find yourself someone who will consistently buy from you then this could be a full time job for you!

Check out Entropia, this is one of the most well known places to earn cash.  

As well as World of Warcraft of course.  There are actual companies that dedicate themselves to mining gold on this game and then selling it for cold hard cash!

3.  Become Santa Clause

No, i don't mean becoming actually Santa Clause.  This isn't magic.  You're silly.  

However, it is known that people will get a postal address in the north pole so that parents can entertain their kids.  

They charge about $10.00 per letter but just think of all the parents who would be into this?  

Check out this article to find out more about becoming Santa Clause.

4.  Trade Things 

You may not think this is a weird way but you will once you find out that it took a guy one year to get a house from starting with just a single red paper clip.  

In my opinion, this is an art and takes a bit of talent to pull this off.  

But if you have a nack for talking to people or socializing then this might be right for you!

Here is a link to the full scoop of a guy who's just 26 years old and went from a red paper clip to a house!

GIRLS ONLY:  Sell Your Virginity 


Yup, girls are now selling their virginity.  I even think some guys are too but girls definitely are.

This one took me awhile to cope with.  It seriously makes me sad that this is what the world has come to.  People are so infatuated with money that they are willing to go this far.

I mean, now I honestly would rather have sold my virginity then to have lost it the way I did.  I'm sure a lot of people feel the same way.

Do you know why that is?  Because the way society brings us up.  Make no mistake.  The world is corrupt.  I had to just go off on this ridiculous story because this makes me so upset.

Like really?  Are they serious?

There is something wrong with this world and something should be done!  I'm sick and tired of everyone going on their merry way.

Every bit of stress I have encountered in my life can be pointed to one thing, and that's money.  Money has been the root of all my problems in life.  Ok, except like when I was a kid that is a completely different story.

But.. As an adult it all relates to money.  I say this because I have matured a lot to where being depressed or whatever over stupid stuff doesn't get to me anymore so really whenever I am stressed it's about paying the bills.

Anyways, back to the real story here haha.  I'm sure a lot of us would sell our virginity for millions if we still had it but losing the V-card should be a beautiful experience.  It sucks it's not for most people.

So if you want to find out more about these girls who sell their virginity I have a link for you because I'm such a good guy.




5.  Invent Pivot Power


Here's a guy who looked at a daily house hold object and decided to do something no one had done before.  

This Pivot Power was invented by Jake Zien.  

So if you come across something crazy or randomly think of something that you think may be dumb..  Well, do your research before you throw that idea away because if you don't do it someone else will and millions will come. 

SUM UP

Basically there are loads of ways to make money so don't think you have to be stuck at a part time or full time minimum wage job.  The opportunities are endless.  Get that MONEY!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

$3,000 A MONTH ON YOUTUBE WITH 0 SUBS | 2017